Student Records Services

The forms linked below are used by the Registrar’s office to keep student academic files current and up to date.

Academic Forgiveness Form

Application for Graduation or Skill Set Certificate

Change Advisor and Curriculum (Change of Major)

Change of Name/Address/Campus

Complete or Partial Withdraw

FERPA Waiver (permission to release information to third parties)

Transient Permission Form

Transcript Request

Verification of Enrollment

Registration Form (save to desktop)

Replacement Diploma



Faculty Forms (Intranet login required.) 

These include:

Change of Grade

Course Substitution

Direct Independent Study

Prior Learning Assessment Application