New River CTC Foundation has scholarships available for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 semesters. Scholarships are available to new and current students. Applicants must have applied to New River CTC and plan to attend classes at one of the colleges locations (Greenbrier Valley, Mercer, Nicholas, Raleigh, and the Advanced Technology Center - Ghent).
Completed applications are due: Monday, March 28, 2016
***Incomplete applications will not be considered***
- Complete each section of the application entirely. If a question does not apply to you, write “N/A” in the provided space.
- Upload a one-typewritten page statement discussing the importance of continuing your education and the role your degree/certificate will play in helping you achieve your goals.
- If you are applying for a scholarships with an “Essay Requirement”, upload the typewritten essay(s).
- Upload a copy of your most recent high school or college transcript.
- Upload two letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation must indicate the references address and phone number.
- ONE LETTER from a teacher, professor or administrator (principal, counselor, or dean).
- ONE LETTER from a professional resource or community/civic organization (supervisor, pastor, scout leader, public servant)
- Letters must be obtained from individuals who are not your relatives.
Letters of recommendation may be uploaded online or mailed to the Foundation’s office, but must be received (not postmarked) by Monday, March 28, 2016 to:
New River CTC Foundation
280 University Dr.
Beaver, WV 25813
Scholarship Descriptions and Application
Please click here to submit a Scholarship Application.