College Goal Sunday 2014
College Goal Sunday is an opportunity for students and families to get FREE, confidential, professional help with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Anyone planning to attend college is eligible to participate — regardless of your age or income.
JOIN US ON FEBRUARY 9, 2014 FROM 1:00 TO 4:00 PM!
WHERE: New River Community and Technical College Greenbrier Valley Campus, Lewisburg, WV
CONTACT: Donna Polk or Nora Overath, (304) 647-6560
WHAT TO BRING:
In order to complete the FAFSA at a College Goal Sunday workshop, you and your parents must bring several documents, including your 2013 federal tax records. If your tax records are not available, please bring 2012 records (but please note, you will have to edit your FAFSA again later if you use information from last year).
• Your driver's license (if you have one)
• Your Social Security number
• Your parents' (or guardians') Social Security number
• 2013 tax records, including W-2 forms and filed tax returns for:
- Your parents/guardians
- Your spouse (if you are married)
• Your 2013 untaxed income records, including:
- Child Support
- Worker's Compensation
- Untaxed Portions of Pensions
- Any other untaxed income you may have received
• Information about your/your parent's investments and bank account balances
Please note: The volunteers at College Goal Sunday workshops are professionals who will not share or misuse your personal information. Your FAFSA will be submitted through a network secured by the Federal government. You can attend a College Goal Sunday workshop at any location, regardless of what college or university you attend or plan to attend as a student.