Ways to Request an Official Transcript:
Check the progress of your Transcript Request
- Please note that our fax number has changed: (304) 929-6719.
New River Comunity and Technical College will not fax any academic records.
Students may request an official transcript through Self-Service-Banner
- Enter Secure Area. If you cannot gain access to your web self-service account please contact IT Support at (304)-929-6725 or go to the PDF Transcript Request Form to download the printable form.
- Student Records
- Academic Transcript
- In the bottom middle of the screen "Request Printed Transcript"
Please review and update your contact information we have on file. Having outdated contact information will cause delays in processing your Official Transcript Request.
- Select Where you would like to send your Official Transcript: (Select oneof the following)
- External College Code: Click Look Up College Code to find the college that should recieve your transcript.
- Internal College: Colleges that are in our region.
- One of your Addresses. Click the drop down box to select the address.
- Issued to- Fill in this space if none of the above criteria seem to fit.
- In the "Transcript Type" field click on the drop box and click "official."
- Complete the address, if it is not filled in automatically. This is the address that your transcript will be mailed to and cannot be corrected after you submit your request.
- Select Number of Copies
- Next to the Print Transcript" field choose either to have your Offical Transcript processed As sson as Possible, or Hold until this terms grades are in, or Hold until your degree is confered.
- In "Delivery Method" if you need to pay the one-time fee, select "Web Official Tran Not Paid", if you have paid select, "Web Official Tran Paid"
- Enter in your billing information and method of payment.
- Review your Transcript Information and click submit.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
Please download, complete and print the Adobe PDF version of the Request for Transcript Form. If you have already paid the $15 fee, mark the box indicating that you have paid.
Submit your completed request for transcript in one of the following ways:
- To the Business office on your campus along with your fee.
- Mail Request for transcript and your fee to:
280 University Drive
Beaver, WV 25813
- Fax the completed form to (304) 929-6719; ATTN: Transcript Requests and contact the Business Office to pay fee.
You may call the Business office, to make payment over the phone:
- ATC/Mercer/Beckley: (304) 929-5448
- Greenbrier: (304) 647-6569
- Nicholas: (304) 883-2422
Students may access an unofficial transcript through Self-Service Banner. Click on the following link: Self-Service-Banner
- Enter Secure Area (You'll be prompted to enter your User ID [this is your 9-Digit Student ID Number] and PIN. Your PIN is your 6-digit Birthdate [January 1,1999 = 010199]. You will then be asked to create a new PIN. This must be 6-digits and may not be your birthdate again.)
- Student and Financial Aid
- Student Records
- Academic Transcript and click "Submit"
- If you cannot gain access to your web self-service account, please contact IT Support at (304)-929-6725.